Indian Residential Schools CEP - Personal Credits Opportunity

Since 2007, almost 80,000 former students have received a Common Experience Payment ("CEP") as part of the Indian Residential Schools Settlement Agreement.  CEP recipients are now eligible to receive non-cash Personal Credits of up to $3,000, for either themselves or certain family members, for educational programs and services.

For further information, read the information at the following links:

Personal Credits Notice

Applying for Personal Credits

Anyone requiring assistance, group and individuals, in completing the forms may call Arlene Roberts, Support Worker, Indian Residential School Survivors Society.

Arlene Roberts nee Dangeli

Resolution Health Support Worker – Terrace Region

Indian Residential School Survivors Society

Toll Free:             1.877.335.4499

Phone:                 250.635.4499

Fax:        250.635.4498



Location:              204 – 3228 Kalum St.

                                Terrace, BC V8G 2N1

The forms must be correctly completed and post marked by October 31, 2014.

All those who have received a Common Experience Payment, who will also have a Common Experience Payment number, can submit a form for the Personal Credits.

The forms will allow for those recipients to submit forms to provide for personal credits for themselves and others, children and grandchildren to use for post-secondary education.

Nisga’a Citizens also have the option to either submit their forms indicating Nisga’a Lisims Government or Wilp Wilx̱o’oskwhl Nisga’a as the recipient for Scholarships.

Modal Title

Any content could go in here.