Income assistance and social services are available for all Nisga’a citizens who ordinarily live in Nisga’a Lands and in certain situations off Nisga'a Lands. They can include:
- Training, education and employment programs to reduce reliance on income assistance.
- Local community programs that contribute to physical, emotional and social well-being.
- Educational programs.
- Nursery school programs and services, pre-school to Grade 12 services, financial support for delivery of post-secondary programs.
- Nisga’a language and culture programs.
- Financial support to attend accredited post-secondary education or training institutions for all Nisga’a citizens who ordinarily live in Canada.