“Sayt-K’il’im-Goot: one heart, one path, one nation.” NLG is committed to ensuring its programs, services, and day-to-day operations reflect this vision.
In the spirit of Sayt-K’il’im-Goot, the Nisga’a Nation is a place where:
- our Ayuuk, language, and culture are the foundation of our identity
- learning is a way of life
- we strive for sustainable prosperity and self-reliance
- we inspire trust and understanding through effective communication, and
- our governance and services evolve to meet our people’s needs.