Nisga'a Administrative Review Officer
Nisga'a Lisims Government executive appoints an Administrative Review Officer.
The administrative review officer is responsible for:
- disseminating information respecting a review under the Nisga'a Administrative Decisions Review Act,
- assisting persons to request a review under this Act,
- requesting the relevant records of the decision maker responsible for the decision that is being reviewed under this Act,
- making a preliminary assessment under section 8 whether a complaint is frivolous, without merit or based upon a technical irregularity,
- making a review report to the panel as required under section 9,
- preparing and filing an annual report as required under section 23, and
- performing any other functions that the executive specifies and that are not inconsistent with the officer’s functions under this Act.